SUPMX-73497-2, SuperMax SuperBrush 49x2 Double Brush Sander, 3Ph
SUPMX-73497-2 SuperBrush 49x2 Double Brush Sander, 3Ph (includes 2 brushes, caster set, and ProScale DRO)
SuperMax Tools offers a wide variety of SuperBrush™ sanders to meet the many needs of any woodworking shop. Our goal is to provide an excellent priced machine yielding an incredible return on investment by creating faster output, reduced rework, and greater product consistency.
Just think of all the applications our machines can help with – here a just a few:
- Raw Wood Sanding | White Wood Sanding
- Break sharp edges
- Blend out minor defects
- Sealer Sanding | Primer Sanding | Scuff Sanding
- Profile sanding
- Clean reclaimed wood
- Wire brushing to pull out soft grain to create textured surface.
These easy to use machines come with an extremely low learning curve and offer many different features which include: quick change brush heads, infinitely variable brush and conveyor speeds to allow for endless finish possibilities, adjustable tension rollers to prevent stock slippage, and precision height adjustments. Our SuperBrush™ sanders come in sizes ranging from 24” to 49” with single and/or double brush head offerings to meet all your finishing needs.
- Brush rotation is reversible (first brush)
- RPM gauge displays brush speed, variable 400-1200 RPM
- Power and manual height adjustment, high speed and adjustable speed, controls 3/32 per turn
- Digital Read Out
- Displays how much material is being removed per pass
- Displays zero when the desired thickness is reached
- Displays the actual thickness of the stock as it exits the sander
|Sanding Capacity:||Maximum Width (in): 24, 36 or 49
Minimum Length (in): 11
Maximum Thickness (in): 9, varies with brush style
Minimum Thickness (in): 1/32, varies by application
|Dimensions HxWxD (in):||24” model: 67 x 46 x 54
36” model: 67 x 58 x 54
49″ model: 50 x 71 x 31
|Brush (in):||9-12 typical diameter|
|Typical Bristle Length:||1-1/2 – 3”|
|Speed:||ranged variable, 400-1200 RPM brush|
|Dust Hood: (steel with hinged back)||24″ model: Four (4), 4″ vacuum ports, 1800 CFM min.
36″ model: Six (6), 4″ vacuum ports, 1800 CFM min.
49″ model: Six (6), 4″ vacuum ports, 2400 CFM min.
|Conveyor Motor:||220 in.-lb. torque, direct drive D.C. motor, ranged variable 0-30 FPM|
|Drive Motor (TEFC):||24″, 36″ models: (2) 7-1/2HP
49″ models: (2) 10HP
|Power Requirements:||24″, 36″ models: 208-230V, 60HZ, 3 Ph, 20 amp service (2)
49″ model:208-230V, 60HZ, 3 Ph, 30 amp service (2)
|Shipping Weight (lbs):||24” model: 1100
36” model: 1340
49″ model: 1550