SUPMX-71632, SuperMax 16-32 Drum Sander on Open Stand, 110V, 1-1/2HP - one box
SUPMX-71632 SuperMax 16-32 Drum Sander on Open Stand, 110V, 1-1/2HP
The 16-32 Drum Sander is the newest member of SuperMax Tools drum sander family which was designed with new features to improve productivity. Patented Quick Adjustment Lever: reduces set-up time. Built-in DRO (digital read out): maintain material thicknesses to increase accuracy and quality. Turbo Vented dust port: increases airflow to your dust collector by 15%. Rear placement of the Gear Motor: improve conveyor belt tracking. These new features complement the same great features SuperMax Tools have provided for years. Patented Fast Lever: allows quick adjustments for wide and narrow stock INTELLISAND Technology: prevents gouging, damaging, or burning material.
- Patented “Quick Lever Adjustment” which allows height adjustments from 0″-3″ with one pull of a lever versus 48 revolutions of a hand wheel greatly reducing set-up time and increases productivity
- Includes build-in Digital Read Out which helps maintain consistent thicknesses to increase accuracy and quality.
- A newly designed Turbo Vented Dust Port increases CFM air-flow to dust collectors by 15%.
- Simple alignment feature – just one nut adjusts the conveyor to parallel the sanding head, making aligning the conveyor to the sanding head fast and easy
- Indexed alignment setting – the fast lever is an indexed alignment setting for narrow and wide stock. When sanding stock wider than 16″, the index lever will properly adjust the conveyor for flawless wide sanding.
- Drum will never go “out of alignment” – the drum carriage is bolted to the base, preventing any movement or alignment issues.
- INTELLISAND Technology
- CSA Certified
- Drum Speed 1740 RPM
- Maximum Sanding Width 32″
- Minimum Sanding Length 2-1/4″
- Maximum Sanding Thickness 3″
- Minimum Sanding Thickness 1/32″
- Drum 5″ x 16″ extruded aluminum
- Dust hood Turbo Vented – 1×4″, vacuum port (min. 600 CFM recommended)
- Conveyor Speed 0-10 FPM
- Drive Motor 1-1/2 HP
- Power Requirements 110 V, 15 Amp, 20 AMP Service
- Shipping Weight 158 lbs (1 box including stand)
- Assembled Dimensions (Footprint) W: 34″ | D: 22″ | H: 48″ (without casters)